I know that I haven’t been telling y’all much about my life, and the reasoning behind this is, as I’ve probably mentioned before, my life is incredibly boring. But, I mean, this is supposed to be a personal blog and I don’t really write about anything of a personal nature – mainly because I’m a very private person which I know is ironic since I’ve accounts on practically every social media site…however I hardly ever update them, beyond Facebook and that’s mainly because I play games on there…there’s really nothing personal on there. *shrugs* Anyhow, I figured that I’d start doing a monthly LU even though I’m pretty sure that nothing will happen, but it’s a just in case post. So, this time, I’m just going back over my past posts and updating y’all.
- I haven’t yet gotten my new computer, but I’m hoping to get it soon, or maybe for Christmas. I’m not really in that big of a hurry as I still haven’t gotten my desk yet.
- I haven’t gotten an iPhone yet either…I know, what is wrong with me?! But I’m planning to get it when I go back to school – an update on that is later on in this post.
- No new purse, or planner yet – but I entered, or I think I’ve entered, a contest to win a $100 gift code to Erin Condren for a 2014-2015 planner from Shannon Sullivan. So, fingers crossed, I’m hoping that I win – otherwise, it’s another thing I’ll have to get when I finally go back to college.
- I still haven’t checked about getting contacts – mainly because I’m scared that I won’t be able to get them. My insurance is really weird in that it’ll pay for certain things but not others. Although I guess, that’s how most insurance is? So, I’ve not been in a big hurry to get a pair of sunglasses…plus I’d feel weirder than I already am, buying sunglasses right now. Do people wear sunglasses in the fall/winter?
- I still need a watch and I’ll probably just get a cheapish one from WalMart or Target. But I’d still love to have the one mentioned twice before…because it’s adorbs!
- I don’t need to get a new The Sims 3 – because I have the Starter Pack and I got the version that works for both Windows and Mac. Yay! But I still need all of the expansion packs and stuff packs…I think that’s what they’re called.
- I haven’t got any of the other items either.
I still haven’t thought of additional items to put on the list – uhm…beyond get a car and my driver’s license. But I feel really dumb putting that on here because what person over the age of 30 doesn’t have their driver’s license?! It’s a right of passage, or something and I’m just a loserfreak. Anyhow, I’m thinking of things that I need to add to the list constantly – it’s becoming more of a bucket list, you could say. I’ve still haven’t moved Bound to a new location, probably because I’d forgotten that I wanted to do that – so I’m doing it right now, which is distracting me from this post. But whatever! As for starting a YouTube channel, I’m still trying to figure out the specifics – name, topics, etc.
I just realized that I’ve not done any of the items on my list – so I seriously need to get my ass in gear. LOL I’m just not really in the Fall mood – it’s probably because it’s currently 81° outside and that’s not really a Fall-ish temperature. Plus, I’m kinda broke – so I can’t decorate or get a PSL.
That’s pretty much it for updates – I just realized that I did an update back when I had my birthday, and that I still haven’t done any of the items mentioned back then. So…yeah, I’m going to go work on getting those things done along with moving Bound to its new home, and I hope that y’all have a great day!